2009年11月30日 星期一

學測倒數衝刺:不能不會的文法題(2)

1. The number of athletes __(28)__ in the Summer Paralympic Games has increased from 400 athletes from 23 countries in 1960 to 3,806 athletes from 136 countries in 2004.
(A) participate (B) participated (C) participating (D) to participate
【98學測】

2. I know how valuable this stone is, but I’m giving it back to you, __(24)__ that you can give me something even more precious.
(A) hope (B) hoping (C) hoped (D) to hope
【97學測】

3. All dogs deserve to look and feel their best. After a spa treatment at Happy Puppy, dogs come home __(16)__ pampered and relaxed.
(A) will feel (B) to feel (C) have felt (D) feeling
【96學測】

4. __(18)__ the extra money you want for this month, I am sorry that I have decided not to send it to you because I think it is time for you to learn how to live without my help.
(A) Regarded (B) To regard (C) Being regarded (D) Regarding
【95學測】

5. At the moment EU tobacco manufacturers only have to put written health warnings on cigarette packets __(24)__ the dangers of smoking.
(A) highlight (B) highlights (C) highlighting (D) highlighted
【94學測】


解答:
CBDDC

重要概念:
主動分詞構句
(1) N. + V-ing…

(2) S. + V. …, V-ing…
分詞構句可放在名詞之後,修飾名詞(例如:[參加夏季殘障奧運的]運動員);分詞構句也可以放在主要子句之前或之後,用以表示附加狀態

沒有留言:

張貼留言